Technical Showcase Exhibition Registration
We offer Early-Bird pricing for Member and Non-Member Technical Showcase Exhibition Registration purchased before January 1, 2022.
Standard pricing is available for those desiring to register as an Exhibitor for a Showcase booth between January 1 – April 16, 2021.
Benefits of Attending TeCMEN Industry Day
As the Gulf Coast’s leading
one-day technology and manufacturing expo, TeCMEN Industry Day (TID) combines robust and relevant content with meaningful networking opportunities.
Over the past four years, companies from around the country operating in the aerospace, defense, manufacturing, engineering, and technology sectors have found TID to provide an excellent venue for:
- Highlighting existing products/capabilities
- Rolling out new products & capabilities
- Connecting with existing customers
- Identifying new customers and industry partners
Many professional service providers also view TID as an opportunity to network with potential customers while also being seen as a partner that understands and prioritizes relationships with aerospace, defense, manufacturing, engineering, and technology businesses.
Value Proposition for Non-Technical Companies and Service Providers
While TeCMEN Industry Day is very much focused on the aforementioned sectors, non-technical companies and professional service providers (including banks, real estate firms, accountants and attorneys to name a few) regularly attend TeCMEN Industry Day. They indicate that TID offers an excellent educational forum and helps better position them to meet the unique needs of their customers operating in these sectors.
Value Proposition for Job Seekers and Hiring Managers
Although TeCMEN Industry Day is not a “job fair” in the traditional sense, both job seekers and companies alike have shared positive outcomes from their participation in TID. In addition, thanks to a long-standing partnership with the HSU Educational Foundation, Okaloosa County School District and Rocky Bayou Christian School, students and school ambassadors from various high schools will be on hand at TID with an eye toward networking and learning about future internship and technical career opportunities.
Results and Outcomes
Still not sold? Consider the following:
- 78% of participants (both attendees and exhibitors) in the 2021 TeCMEN Industry Day reported making new contacts at the event that they believe could translate into new business
- When asked about their overall satisfaction level with TeCMEN Industry Day, on a scale of 1-10 – with 10 being excellent – the average rating from 2021 TID participants was 8.2!